• Our 55th Reunion Celebration!
There have been some changes to our October 3 and 4, 2018, 55th Reunion.
In response to your concerns,
- we have changed the venue to Ocean Place Hilton in Pier Village, Long Branch, NJ (our base for all activities)
- we have changed the format to “ let us know that you are coming and just show up!”
- everything is optional, according to when you show up
- activities will include:
casual gatherings, cocktails, dinners together, our traditional memory trivia and more
- you may join for some or all; you may stay over or not
- we want to make it as easy as possible for you to attend to enjoy seeing classmates again
Our goal is to be as flexible as possible. Please wait to make hotel reservations until you are sent further details on that. Our past gatherings have been an absolute blast, our lips are sealed on the details, though!
Let's all be together in October! You are the best part of it all! Show up and be counted! You will be VERY glad that you do.
Details to follow soon, but do let us know of your interest.
Wishing you a wonderful summer ahead, good health, and much happiness.
Lois Svitak Morrow, for the committee
PS Carole will mail the dinner dance checks back to you.
The committee: Ron Abram, Paul Biddelman, Sandy Barclay, Carole Giallombardo, Dianne Leikauskas, Andy Reed, Joe Shallcross, Lois Svitak