5:30 p.m. Sign-in/registration at Spring Meadows
6:00 p.m. The party officially starts
7:00 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m. Catching up & cutting a rug
2:00 a.m. Closing time
A few things:
1. If you are planning on attending (with or without a guest), you must RSVP by purchasing tickets in advance. The cost of tickets is $65/person or $120 for couples ($60/ticket).
This ticket includes the following for each guest:
· A buffet which includes either chicken parmesan or roast beef as the main entrée. (If you have special dietary restrictions, Spring Meadows can make accommodations for ya!)
· A house salad, seasonal fruit, green bean almandine, garlic mashed potatoes, and dinner rolls for sides.
· Cookies or brownies for dessert.
· Pop, coffee, tea, and lemonade for beverages.
· A rockin’ DJ that will play until close at 2:00 a.m.
· A dance floor that comes with the room rental. (Bring your dancing shoes and classy moves!)
2. ACTION NEEDED: Purchase your tickets using the PayPal or Venmo account below. We MUST have payment in full 2 weeks in advance…so be sure to purchase ahead of time. That means you must purchase tickets before June 29th, 2019 as that is 2 weeks prior to our event.
PayPal - FentonHigh1999@gmail.com
Venmo - FentonHigh1999@gmail.com
**If you are not able to afford the cost for tickets, please reach out to me in confidence by emailing email@example.com. There are scholarships available for those that need financial support. We want everyone to come to this gig!**
3. There will be a cash bar and it will remain open until 2:00 a.m. WOOT, WOOT! Bring cash if you want to purchase drinks in the Grandview “main” room. If you have only bring a credit card, you will have to purchase drinks in the Grill room which is outside the main room. So, cash may be more convenient.
4. ACTION NEEDED: Spread the word! If you utilize another social media platform, please share this post there.
This is going to be an event to remember!!! Don’t miss out!
Aug 15, 2014: 7:00 Walden's - VERY informal get-together
Aug 16, 2014 7:00 Fenton Moose Lodge
Make Payments to: Michael Schenk
5936 Woodleigh Oaks Dr., Charlotte NC 28226
$35.oo if paid before Aug 8th; $50.oo at the door.
Anyone can plan a reunion on our Fenton High School site.
1. Choose a date and location.
2. Invite graduating class(es).
3. Sell Tickets & Merch (optional).
Get started ...
Some of our Fenton High School alumni have already started planning their next reunion. Search our Tigers reunion page to see if your class has posted any information. Our list of Tigers reunions will give you all the details you need to know about your Fenton High School reunion! Trust us you don’t want to miss your next reunion!
If you don’t see your Fenton High School class reunion posted, you can start planning it today with our step-by-step planning process! Remember it is up to each class to plan their reunion and anyone can do it! Use our Tigers Alumni Site and set up your FREE reunion website today with all the tools you need right at your fingertips!