Honoring Our Heroes
This area is dedicated to our alumni that have served or are serving in our armed forces!
Lost Class Rings
Have you lost your Woodlands High School class ring? Have you found someone's class ring? Visit our Falcons lost class ring page to search for your class ring or post information about a found ring.
AlumniClass.com is the leading provider of alumni web sites for high schools, alumni and other related groups throughout the United States. We have achieved this status through our high standards of operation. Many schools and alumni have chosen Alumniclass.com as a solution for building their online alumni networks, and here are a few reasons why...
• Our alumni sites are free for schools and faculty.
• We will work with your school to promote your news and events.
• We uphold strict policies pertaining to the privacy of our members.
• We offer reunion and event planning tools for our members.
• We provide efficient and effective customer support.
• We will create alumni sites that cater to specific class years or multiple class years.
AlumniClass.com is the premiere social network for schools and alumni. Thank you for joining our alumni website!
Class of '69
Read and submit stories about our classmates from Woodlands High School, post achievements and news about our alumni, and post photos of our fellow Falcons.
A special birthday for a special person
I am posting here to ask if anyone would like to contribute a message to help honor Mrs. Gloriana Gamzon - she is going ...
Read More »