Shelia Ann Hughes Kensinger
Class of 1973
1. Exceptional contributions to and leadership roles within their community _Trinity Christian Academy of Louisa, Secretary of the Board of Directors since 2004, Wrote Board Members Manual in 2008, Strategic Plan Document for 15 year growth of TCA, Outsource payroll, A/P, License State Daycare, Established budget, plan for DVD program for High School at TCA.
Worked at Food Bank.
Worked on support committees for First Baptist Church.
Member of Ladies weekly Bible Study Group.
2. Exceptional contributions to and leadership roles within their State _
Member of Daughters of the American Revolution
I wrote a genealogy book on my family.
3. Exceptional contributions to and leadership roles within their Nation and Internationally.
Teach ESL (English Second Language) to Chinese Students in Louisa
Went on a Mission trip to Tanzania, Africa in 2005 for a month and taught ESL.
4. Exceptional contributions to and leadership roles within their Careers
_Past President of Data Processing Management Association (now know as ATIP), 1995
_Quality Quest Awards for Leadership by the Bank of Hawaii
Assistant Superintendent of Sunday school at First Baptist Church of Louisa
Literature Director at First Baptist Church of Louisa
5. Honors and Awards received from their career, community, state, nation, and internationally _Mary Gambill Scholarship , Alpha Honor Society, Phi Theta Kappa, The Army Commendation Medal Award, The Presidential Sport Awards, Bronze Award for Individual Performance Award, Whoâ€™s Who Professional Award, Past Member of Business Professional Women of Honolulu, Hawaii
Queen of Red Hat Chapter, Foxy Red Hat Sisters
Member of the Order of Eastern Star
Honoring Our Heroes
This area is dedicated to our alumni that have served or are serving in our armed forces!
Lost Class Rings
Have you lost your Lawrence County High School class ring? Have you found someone's class ring? Visit our Bulldogs lost class ring page to search for your class ring or post information about a found ring.