Biographical Forms and Questionnaires
Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to send biographical forms and questionnaires out. Remember that it may take some people a few weeks to get the information back to you, so you want to send them out as soon as possible.
Send biographical information forms to classmates asking for personal information such as occupations, family, hobbies, and their high school experiences. Let classmates know that the information they share is anything but confidential. Questions that are fun to ask include:
• Funniest (or most unusual) past occupation
• Interesting news or memories concerning a fellow classmate
• Best memory of high school
• Favorite song while in high school
• Who would you especially like to see at the reunion?
• What have been the highlights in your life since high school?
• States and Countries you have visited
• How many miles will you travel to attend this reunion?
• Who was your high school crush?
Collect answers from the questionnaire class census, for data to use when compiling class statistics or profiles. Committee members can share the results of the census at the reunion, in the booklet, or on the class page.