5 Quick Statistics for Class Reunions
- We took tally of over 1000 planned reunions on our site and found that July is the most popular month for class reunions:
- July 24%
- August 22%
- June 15%
- September 12%
- Other 27%
- When planning and budgeting for a class reunion you can count on 20-30% of your former classmates to attend. Any attendance above 30% is considered a big turnout and is successful.
- About 60% of your former classmates still live in the same state you graduated in.
- Plan on most of the attendees to bring a guest to the reunion
- Most successful class reunions start getting planned 12-18 months in advance. This allows time to locate classmates as well as set up a budget or raise funds.
We have created a detailed time table to plan a successful class reunion!